Sunday, January 8, 2012

happiness




For me happiness is a life way, is the predisposition to be happy. And according with that, I don´t hope that happiness come to me because I have to get it. So, I be happy when good things happen to me and when I want to be happy too.
For example, the things that makes me happy are: stay with my family and my friends, when I write or take pictures, see art in exhibitions, watch a movie and listen music.  Also I attend the late afternoon because I like the colors in this hours. All this things are very simple but for me are specials.
I think that in this society is difficult for people to be happy because they believe that the material things give happiness. When they can´t  get this things, the happiness become in unhappiness.
Chile is a complex country in the happiness theme because the parties are a kind of catharsis but daily, the people are very sad, stress and angry. Really, I don´t know how to describe Chile in this topic, it´s very ambivalent. However, the people struggle for their happiness and that is undenaible.

1 comment:

  1. Good Marion,

    The only problem is that if you don´t come to class, you can write your post later, but you can only get one point.

    ReplyDelete