Friday, January 20, 2012

Music

Music is natural in human being; I believe that music is in chilhood and all people. So, I think that music is very important to world because is a primitive way for expression: Only you need your body and something that sounds.
I like a wide range of music styles. For example, I like electronic music, pop, indie, folklore, trova, post rock, grunge, some of hip hop, etc. In that sense, I have eclectic tastes in music and I love this situation because I find new groups and sounds always.  
Some of music that I listen are The Beatles, The Doors, Belle and Sebastian, Björk, Radiohead, Violeta Parra, Los Tres, Camila Moreno, Evelyn Cornejo, Calle 13, Anita Tijoux, Inti Illimani, Los Jaivas, Artic Monkeys, John Lenon, The Who, Bob Marley, Jeff Buckley, Cream, Astro, Crystal Castles, Crystal Fighters, M83, Led Zepellin, Pink Floyd, etc. and etc.
All this groups are great for me and makes me feel diferent things. However, I can`t choose a favorite group or singer because I don`t like to listen one stile or one gruop every time. So, I change the music of my pendrive always because I don`t like that my music boring me.
When I listen music, I feel a lot of things and for this reason, I think that music is essential in my life because I enjoy it a lot.
In general, I listen music in bus or when I stay in my house (for example, I like listen music when I cook) but in my opinion, the concert is the part more exciting of music; I went to "El abrazo" last year and it was great because I shared with my friends, I can saw a lot of good artists there and I felt to people in syntony with music. 
So, the music is very important for me and I think that it´s important for all people because is a way of expressing life, feelings ,ideas, criticism, etc.
Could you imagine a world without music?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3jrWVp2L7U a very good song!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job, Marion.

    Some comments:

    Say: "music is very important to THE world because IT is a primitive way TO EXPRESS ONSELF"

    And you always "Listen TO"

    The plural of "this" is "these". And a verb in English NEVER TAKES "S" when it´s plural.

    "All thEsE groups are great for me and MAKE me feel difFerent things."

    And, did you mean "I don´t like to get bored with music"?

    And say: "I could see".

    2 POINTS

    ReplyDelete