Friday, December 30, 2011

Peru

I love travelling and I will like to have the opportunity to do it by around the world.

I would like go to Peru this summer because is a country very different compared with Chile. For example, is a place where the presence of native culture is more visible than Chile and for the same reason, it`s interesting. For example, the official language is Spanish but also is recognized the aimara, quechua, andochi, ticuna, moriche and others because the population continues talking in those languages.

I know that in Peru there are a lot of inca ruins in the mountain; Machu Pichu, Huayna Pichu and also the Urubamba river is there. In the cities like Lima and Cuzco there are a lot of historical buildings.
When I visit Peru, I would like to know all this amazing places like Machu Pichu, Cuzco, Lima, Titicaca Lake and its flora and fauna. I would like to take a lot of pictures to all landscapes, people, buildings, animals, etc.

However, I wouldn`t like to live or study in Peru because I think that is difficult country; for example, the education level is low and the salaries too.

3 comments:

  1. Marióon! It's a great idea go to Peru, I went with my family and I think is a beautiful country, then I went with Javier and I think that I much to see, maybe I will come back in other holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Fabián was in Peru last summer and he told me that the people are very nice and the landscape is beautiful. I would like to go someday...
    Luck in your project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good job, Marión.

    Some comments:

    Say,

    "I love travelling and I WOULD like to have the opportunity to do it (by) around the world.


    Include a subject after a connector and at the beginning of a sentence:

    "I would like go to Peru this summer because IT is a country very different compared with Chile. For example, IT is a place where the presence of native culture is more visible than IN Chile and for the same reason, it`s interesting."

    " I think that IT is difficult country."

    I would also say, "Aimara, Quechua, Andochi, Ticuna, Moriche and others ARE ALSO ACCEPTED because the population continues talking in those languages."

    2 POINTS

    ReplyDelete