Tuesday, April 26, 2011

digital camera

In general, I don`t use advanced technology and I`m not technological person. For example, my cell phone is cheap, my lap top is very basic and my pen drive is oldest. However, I like so much photography and all related stuff. For this reason, today I`m gonna talk about my favorite piece of technology: my digital reflex camera, which model is a Cannon Ti1. I love it because I can to take a lot of pictures, put in practice my knowledge of photography and, also, this model have a great definition! So, my pictures are very nice.
I got it this year, in March by the way. A friend helps me to find the camera cheaper that Chilean market because a photographer brings to country a lot of professional and semi-professional cameras from United States.  So, like my camera was very difficult to obtain and also very expensive, I use it with as lot of care.
When I turned the digital camera, I didn`t understand anything: in the screen had a lot of numbers and I didn`t know the meaning it.  So, I had to apply technicalities of analogous camera to digital camera for take a good picture:  speed of shutter, aperture, ISO, balance, etc.  And step to step I know more about my digital camera and I can to take better pictures. Despite of my limited time, I use my camera regularly, like twice each week. This way I can practice.
Really, my life without my camera would be not very different. I love it, I admit that, but the digital camera is not essential for a basic life: my camera can`t feed me or it can`t give me comfort for sleep, just is a pleasure for my soul.
Do you have a digital camera? If you have one, what make is? What means for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment