Tuesday, April 5, 2011

El Ciudadano

Hi!
You don`t know about my career: I study sociology.
 In this field is very important know and control the theory (for example what say Durkeheim, Weber, Marx, Parson, etc.). However, this discipline can`t be away of reality (it don`t have sense).  For this reason, I visit newspaper website where it talk about social, political and environmental facts. Also, for me is very important know what happen in the world, but not only in a conventional mass media - because it represent position of power-. So, I search alternative media because it gives me a different analysis of news.
All nights, I like to read “El ciudadano” (the link is: www.elciudadano.cl ) because is a newspaper online that write about environment, politic, social organization, economy, education, art, justice and human rights, etc. and it have a independent posture about news.
The website consist in a lot of news, a T.V section (Ciudadano TV), survey about citizen topic, editorial, interviews, artistic photography, radio (El Ciudadano radio), a list of other alternative newspapers online, a list of interest media and a few advertising.
Really this website helps me to connect with all important success. Also, I know a different opinion.
I invite you to visit similar website and open your mind.

2 comments:

  1. I`m in absolutely accord with you about the mass media, every day his messages are more slanting. I think is really important have a critical eye with that, I read “ El ciudadano” too and it is a really newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read this online newspaper whenever I can. It gives you the kind of information that the other means of communication usually hide.
    Some corrections
    - In this field IT is very important TO know and...
    -what Durkeheim, Weber, Marx, Parson SAY (WORD ORDER)
    -(it doESn`t MAKE sense).
    -I visit newspaper THIS website WHICH talkS about...
    -for me IT is very important TO know
    -it representS
    -because IT is aN ONLINE newspaper (WORD ORDER)
    - it haS aN independent posture
    -The website consistS OF a lot of news
    -with all important EVENTS

    ReplyDelete