Tuesday, April 12, 2011

enjoy my free time


Hi! Today I`m gonna talk about free time, which is few for a student. I say this because my life is very busy between class, homework, study, conferences, assistantships, testetc.; almost all my time I stay in the campus of University. However, I try to balance duties with pleasure or else, I could be stress.
For this reason, I enjoy all my free time doing activities interesting for me; for example, I read (stuff with relation to sociology or novels ), write poetry or my personal diary, practice guitar (because I`m very bad), visit web pages (mostly, newspaper online and youtube), take pictures (of landscape or to people), go to the theater (because I like to see play and dance), listen music, watch TV (in particular cartoons), go to parties, or simply, I like to see a movie in bed. But I don`t have a fixed patron, just depend on my mood or who I`m with (because I can be to my friends or my family, and the activities are different).
Of course, what I do with my free time has change in the time. I comparison, when I were child my free time consisted in played with my dolls, with my friends, with mud. Also, I loved saw TV and I used to costume. Anyway, my mother incentivized me for read stories.
I think that this year I been use my time of better way that last year, which makes me very happy because I have been learning  many things and enjoy all this time.

1 comment:

  1. That's very sensible of you, to try to find the balance between work and fun.

    Some corrections:
    -which is TOO LITTLE for a student
    -I could be/GET stressED
    -a fixed SCHEME, IT just dependS on...
    -I MAY be WITH my friends
    -what I do with my free time has changED WITH the PASSING OF time
    -IN comparison, when I wAS A child my free time consisted in playING with my dolls,
    - I loved TO WATCH TV and I used to MAKE costumeS
    -my mother ENCOURAGed me TO read
    -this year I been usING my time IUN A better way
    -learning many things and enjoyING

    ReplyDelete