Tuesday, May 31, 2011

photography

Hi!
Do you like photography?
I think that my fancy with photography originates when I was child. Some years ago, I found a broken picture in the floor. I remember in that moment, I joined all parts of it and I saw the picture hours because I didn´t understand why a person could bounce a image so beautiful. I have this picture yet and it is my favorite for many reasons: I never will know who take the photo, this show a beautiful landscape but I don´t know where is or when it was taken and I intrigue because is a picture pick up of floor.
For me photography is art; I enjoy take photos because I think that is a way to expression in which you have a lot of possibilities and you can experiment with the image. For example, there are complaint photography, artistic photography, journalistic photography, fashion photography, etc. and all of these are very aesthetic and beautiful. Today, is very easy learn to take photos because there are a lot of technology that facilitates all: digital cameras, photoshop, books of photography and art in internet, website dedicated to share photos, etc. Is very different today respect to difficulties of photography in the past: the expensive chemical for reveal the film also, was impossibility see the photo before the revealed. Is true, is most easy take pictures in this moment but is very magic take photos to the old way. For that I continue the tradition and I take photos with my reflex camera.
In a future, I hope to take good and nice pictures with my camera and, also, I would like express my ideas through this art.

No comments:

Post a Comment